Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog Hop



This week I am linking up with Follow Me Wednesday at 3 four and under. If you are visiting from the blog hop Welcome!

I have been spending some time today catching up on reading blogs because lately there doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day. I am finding so many great homemade ideas and I wish I had more time to make them all. You would think with Madeline in school two days a week I would find the time, or at least I thought I would have more time but (for me at least) this is not true! I have time to get to my "have to" part of the list, but the things that I just want to do keep getting postponed. I am trying to get more organized in my days, but with an four month old who keeps changing his schedule it isn't easy!

How do you find time to get things done that you want to do, not just the "have to's"?

No comments: