Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

I lost another 2.2 pounds for a grand total of 4.8 pounds in two weeks.

This past week I concentrated on my portion sizes and trying to add in exercise when I could. I would love to have a workout schedule. But at this point in my life, with the schedule that Jon and I have it is just not possible for me. So I exercise when I can. I found a great 20 minute pilates video on On Demand exercise tv last week and have done it three times. Jon and I also took the family for a walk tonight. It is little bits here and there, but I am trying to concentrate on the positive- I am exercising.

I still want to get back to my summer goal of walking several times a week and working my way up to running. But it is really hard to find the time right now. I know it sounds like an excuse. And maybe it is. But for now I am putting running on the back burner.

My goals for next week are:
find time to exercise at least four times
drink more water
drink more milk
eat less ice cream
eat more fruit

I am hoping to lose another 2 pounds this coming week.

1 comment:

Tired Mom Tésa said...

Congrats on doing so well. It is a challenge isn't it? But it looks like you have wonderful goals and are headed in the right direction!