Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan

Life is so crazy these days I don't know how I would pull dinners together if I didn't plan ahead. Taking fifteen or twenty minutes to look through my stockpile and the sales to plan out a week or two worth of meals saves me so much time and stress in the long run. I didn't always do this but I am SO glad that I do it now. Thanfully this week I am on semester break which means Monday and Wednesday I am home for dinner! I need a quiet(er) week.

Dinners:
Monday- dinner out to celebrate Madeline's fifth birthday (her birthday is Tuesday but Jon has to work that evening due to teacher conferences)

Tuesday- macaroni and cheese with hot dogs and baby carrots

Wednesday- breakfast for dinner- french toast with strawberry topping, scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage

Thursday- chicken fajitas (I will cook the chicken in the crockpot while I am at work) using this seasoning mix (so much better than store bought packages!)

Friday- cheese ravioli with pasta sauce

Saturday- texas ranch chicken

Sunday- calzones

for more ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Keli said...

Sounds like a yummy week! Thanks for linking to my seasoning!