Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

This is my first week of vacation. And my vacation will last until September! Okay, it won't really last that long. I am applying for summer jobs, and hopefully I will get some tutoring jobs that are part time or a job that is full time for one or two weeks. I am still tutoring one afternoon a week until the end of June. But I don't have to drive 40 minutes to work twice a week and that is vacation for me!


Planning the menu has changed a little. Now that I am home, and Jon's class is over, I am back to cooking family meals every night. For the past several months I have been cooking 4 nights a week, and I got accustomed to that. This weekend I had to take out my cookbook to think of some different meal ideas to fill the extra three nights!


Here is the plan for this week:


Monday- baked ziti served with broccoli


Tuesday- chicken thighs on the grill served with steamed carrots


Wednesday- hot dogs and hamburgers for Jon and the kids. Moms night out for me!

Thursday- leftover night


Friday- Breakfast for dinner- pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage and fruit cocktail


Saturday- Sloppy joes


Sunday- homemade pizza


For more meal ideas visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: