Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grocery Bill Week #8

This week I came in under budget! I shopped the sales again. This week was a good chip sale week (because of the holiday) so I stocked up. We don't normally buy 5 bags of chips in one week! But these will last us a month, or more. I was also able to feed my addiction to Pepsi and grabbed 2 20 packs that were on sale. In addition I did buy a lot of healthy food, so don't worry my shelves are stocked to keep my family growing and healthy!

Store #1:
3 pints of blueberries (I cannot wait to go blueberry picking in a few weeks)
1.5 lbs of nectarines
2.2 lbs of bananas
1 lb of baby carrots
1/3 lb pastrami
1/3 lb Lorraine cheese
1/2 lb American cheese
1/2 lb honey ham
3 packages of cheddar cheese
potato rolls
2 bags of bagels
2 20 packs of Pepsi
2 bags of utz cheese curls
3 cans of fruit
1 box of cake mix
1 package of muffin paper liners
1/2 gallon of organic milk
cream cheese

total before savings: $91.36
total after savings: $57.32
I saved 37% today

Store #2
3 bags of tostito chips
1 24 ounce jar of salsa
3 avocados
1 bag of bear naked granola (free with coupon from stonyfield rewards)
2 1/2 gallons of organic milk

Total before savings:$35.53
total after savings: $17.53

My total between both stores was: $74.85
Under budget by $10.15

How was your grocery shopping week?

No comments: