Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday- Halloween Edition

Happy Halloween everyone! We are going trick or treating tonight and my older two are beyond excited. I have a Tinkerbell, a Buzz Lightyear and a monkey. I am excited to sneak bites of their candy. Shhh, don't tell them!

Here is this week's menu plan:

Monday- Dinner at a friends. We are heading over to a friend's house for trick or treating in her neighborhood and doing a potluck dinner. She is keeping it WAY simple and I was assigned chips and soda. Easy for me and I am not complaining!

Tuesday- hot dogs for the kids, soup for Jon and I.

Wednesday- Spaghetti and meatballs with baby carrots

Thursday- Crockpot cheesburger soup. This is a winter staple in my house. I am trying a different version this year (no Velveeta) and I am going to modify the new recipe to be used in my crockpot for my crockpot Thursdays.

Friday- Nachos. Jon has been asking for them lately, a lot.

Saturday- Breakfast for dinner- waffles, sausage, canned peaches and scrambled eggs with cheese

Sunday- Sausage and peppers with Rotini

For more menu ideas visit I'm An Organizing Junkie

No comments: